A few things I learned from a hummingbird expert:
- Do not give them honey
- Use a Qtip to feed the baby sugar water –
- 4 parts water, 1 part table sugar
Here is some information for Pasadena Humane:
If you find wildlife: https://pasadenahumane.org/services/w…
The Pasadena Humane Wildlife Program cares for injured, sick, and orphaned wildlife with the goal of releasing animals back to the wild.
- Wildlife admissions are currently operating by appointment only.
- Wild animals must be found within our 11 animal control contract areas. If you do not live in one of these areas, find a wild animal rehab center near you.
- Only sick or injured wildlife will be admitted. Other admissions will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Help to support their Wildlife Program at: